Delivery and Returns
The car rental ends on the day and time combined by the client that is mentioned in the rental agreement. In case of extension or earlier return, the client must request such permission and make the necessary changes, such change being always subject to confirmation.
The date and time of car delivery must be agreed with the client and extra costs can be charged depending on location and time delivered. The return must be made on the date and time agreed in the Rental Agreement.
Deliveries and return´s - Free Funchal - Outside Funchal / Airport + 15.00 euros.
Reservations are confirmed by groups, the chosen vehicles can be replaced by other vehicles in the same group. The reservation is only valid after we send an e-mail confirmation.
To confirm a reservation we must have your flight number and arrival time in Madeira Airport. We will be waiting for you at the airport! An English Speaking representative will be at the airport to deliver your vehicle to you! The representative will assist you in completing the contract and payment procedures at the airport. Please note that payment can be done in CASH or by debit / credit card).
Just look for our sign when exiting the baggage reclaim area.
Minimum age of 23 years and a driving license for at least 2 years.
The customer must return the vehicle with the same amount of petrol / diesel that was delivered. We do not make fuel returns!
Our fleet has vehicles with diesel engines as well as unleaded fuel.
All vehicles are identified with the type of fuel it consumes; in case of any mistake you will be charged for negligence.
All traffic fines committed during the rental period are the full responsibility of the driver / renter.
All parking spaces identified with blue lines are paid.
Rates and Price lists
Rates may change without notice. The VAT (22%) is included in of our rates.
The estimated cost of the rental is payable upon delivery of the vehicle. Credit cards Visa, Euro card, American Express may be used as means of payment, or if you prefer you can pay in cash.
Unlimited liability, fire and theft insurance included in the rate.
Super CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) - means that our clients do not have to pay any extra for insurance. We appeal for responsible and safe driving, because the Super CDW insurance does not cover cases of negligence, such as driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Unlimited Km.
- S.C.D.W. (Super Collision Damage Waiver)
- PAI. (Personal Accident Insurance)
- T.W. (Theft Insurance)
- VAT. 22%
- S.C.D.W does not cover driver's negligence in the event of a collision. (Breaches of traffic, excess alcohol, speeding, etc...), mandatory franchise in these cases is € 350.00.
Prices do not include
- Delivery service and pick up at the airport: Available for 15.00 euros.
- Unleaded fuel / Diesel: Returned with the same amount as received.
- Baby chairs: Available for € 5.00 daily.
- Booster seat: Available for € 4.00 daily.
- GPS: Available for € 3.00 daily.
- WIFI / Hotspot: Available for € 5.00 daily.
Refusal to hire / Termination of Rental Agreement
- 181 / 2012 Decreto Lei. Chapter III - Article 9.
- The lessor may refuse to hire, when the client does not offer guarantees of contract performance.
- The Lessor can take back the rented vehicle before the contract expires and terminate the contract, under Portuguese law, on the grounds of breach of contractual clauses.